By: Dev Menon
An attempt at establishing a continuing mission partnership with the DCC Centres in Kolkata and the Zion Bishan Young Adults
Check out the facebook event here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171413809554642
These are the recent prayer requests from the new DCC centre at Narayanpur, Kolkata:
1. Praise to our Lord for his continuous and daily guidance, wisdom and strength to conduct the Day Care Center program.
2. As these children are keen to attend Day Care Center and they seems to be quite encouraged and interested and the avg. attendance for the month of October to November (till date) is more than 90%.
3. We could continue with our Home visits of DCC children and could share the word of GOD and pray with them.
4. As the mother of one of the students has recovered from Typhoid but still under care.
5. We have conducted successfully a medical checkup program on 17th November, Wednesday for our DCC students. And its also been noted that many student’s weight have increased by 1-2 kg from the start of the program.
6. For Lord’s continuous providence towards the DCC in fulfilling the spiritual, educational and physical requirements.
7. Students could enjoy their signing class on every Wednesday as they learn various songs from a Christian volunteer.
8. We could also plan and prepare our DCC-students for Christmas program this December.
9. We had few visitors during the period (October-November month) to witness the work of Lord in DCC Narayanpur.
1. For our students of DCC as they prepare for Annual Exams and especially for those who are struggling with their basics
2. As we and the tutors take care of their educational needs through various foundation courses, vocabulary, word making, number counting, etc.
3. To pray so that we could take care of their physical needs through regular nourishment and monitoring of health, prescribed medicines, physical exercise.
4. As we prepare and rehearse the children for Christmas program on 24th December.
5. As we look forward to include more children in the program from the month of January and for that we would begin our survey from December.
6. For daily guidance, wisdom and support to everyone one of us who are involved in this program.
7. As we make Home visits every month to share the word of GOD and pray with them, and may one day LORD would touch upon every lives and they would accept HIM as the only Saviour and GOD.
“Yours, O LORD, are the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and on the earth is yours; yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.”
-1 Chronicles 29:11